Andrew Tarantola has more than a decade of experience in reporting on cutting-edge science and emerging technology news. His career began in 2010 as Gizmodo’s “book intern” before rising to the rank of staff writer in 2012. In 2015, Andrew moved to Engadget and is now a Senior Reporter covering emerging technologies from artificial intelligence and robotics to electric vehicles and commercial spacecraft, as well as producing the site’s weekly Hitting the Books column. When not telling tales of the future, he enjoys gardening, woodworking, and reading pulp sci-fi serials. Email him story ideas, or tips, to Andrew.Tarantola@Engadget.com.
Articles By Andrew Tarantola
- To save the planet from climate change, we might have to kill off the internet as we know it.
- The service is out of beta and offering Firefly AI capabilities like Generative Fill and Expand.
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?
- Onward Medical's BCI-based therapy had previously been used to regulate lower limbs and bladders.
- "If you have quadriplegia and are interested in exploring new ways of controlling your computer, you may qualify."
- Users can opt in to give the AI access to their own silo of Google content for more personalized results.
- The company is also integrating Data Cloud to create a low-code app-building platform called Einstein 1.