Kinuseo Falls Scarf 1 - Mila Lansdowne Designer Collection ( in 12 variants)
Canadian Beauty - Kinuseo Falls - The Northern Beauty located within the Tumbler Ridge UNESCO Geopark showcased on a Designer Scarf.
The striking image of the Majestic Waterfall is framed with matching color "clouds".
Mila Lansdowne designer scarves are created with this unique design in an exclusive small collection made to order one-by-one in Montreal/Canada.
*Delivery time in Canada is about 15 business days, for International orders, it's about 10 business days for production plus standard shipping time/ Canada Post
💯Free Shipping in Canada and the USA for orders of $100+
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Available in 4 sizes and 3 different materials Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with a low luster
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the backside (Satin Charmeuse and Matte Crepe)
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, iron on the synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash